Information will be added to this page as it becomes available.
Covid-19: Operational Risk Assessment
This risk assessment guidance:
Sets out the current context and statutory health and safety obligations as at March 2021
- Reflects the relevant principles set out in Coventry schools Covid-19 Re-set and Recovery Plan
- Sets the national and local context for conducting a risk assessment to reduce transmission of a disease within school
- Provides an exemplar risk assessment (revised) that can be adopted and adapted to any educational setting
- Provides a template to record a risk assessment method statement – setting out safe methods of working (control measures), which all staff should read, understand and sign
- Incorporates hyperlinks to sources of helpful information and resource
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information for parents and carers
What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
One, or more, of the following:
- High temperature – this means feeling hot to touch on the chest or back
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of change to smell or taste – meaning not being able to smell or taste anything or things smell or taste different to normal